Lyoko: Recoded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the only way is out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Difference

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

Same Difference - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Difference   Same Difference - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

His pupils shrank into pinpoints, feeling her face against his - his cheeks flooded with blush, outright stunned; he took a deep inhale and released it, his eyes closing a bit to show he was at least pretending to look relaxed for her. Something to tell him? He wasn't sure how to react - he never was great when things got... well, affectionate. He was one to blush and change the topic but he found himself stuck, staring at her, noticing the life in her eyes. He lowered his head, bumping his forehead against hers.

"Alright, alright," he said gently, closing his eyes, smiling and giving her the tiniest of laughs. "J... just... uh," he looked at the monitor, closing the camera image to keep himself calm, opening his camera view over the scanner room. "F-forget... the... uh, forget the body," he commented a bit dryly, still off-kilter from his flitting heart, secretly swearing at her for throwing him through the loop. "I j-just... uh! Some hair from my apartment, some skin... anything w-with DNA in it... It's b-better if the government thinks I'm gone. If the body goes missing th-they might come after... me again..." He cleared his throat, gesturing to the opened portal, looking at her, face still bright red. "W-well, go on! W-w-we don't have t-time to waste! The gang is going to make the factory safe, you're going to keep Yumi safe and drop the hair in the scanner and... and then maybe we can go back to normal." Of course he winced at the irony of that last part - ahah, normal, right. "G-go on, Aelita. Be safe." He smiled, ears tucking down, tail curling.
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference   Same Difference - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm

She smiled, a small sincere smile as their heads pressed together, well aware of his bashful reaction. "Same old Jeremie...." she thought happily to herself.

As she received her marching orders, Aelita nodded dutifully. "I understand, Jeremie," she said calmly. "You can count on me."

She readied herself for transport, but not before giggling delightedly as she watched Jeremie's tail and ears wiggle around in reaction. "By the way," she said playfully, "I do like the new look."
Back to top Go down
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference   Same Difference - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:41 pm

"N-new look," Jeremie stammered as she stepped through, his blush deepening, eyes fluttering as she stepped through; he'd never learn to take a compliment without significantly increasing his blood pressure, would he...

[[ Thread closed! ]]
[[ AELITA move your posts HERE. Thanks! ]]
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Difference   Same Difference - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Same Difference
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyoko: Recoded :: In-Character :: Lyoko :: Forest Sector-