Lyoko: Recoded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the only way is out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Body Is A Cage

Go down 
+3
Dunbar
Jeremie
Pyrrus
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:08 am

Jeremie flinched at the sword-swing; jeez, that had memories tacked on it. Thankfully it didn't take him long to dispel it, especially when he heard Aelita laugh. The sound forced a grin on his face and a laugh out of his throat, his shoulders rolling with the chuckle, tail ticking side to side with the sound of the two currently sparring.

"Of course I mean it," he smiles at her earnestly, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. Gosh, he didn't know how to fight - this was going to be interesting, to put it mildly...

He did however cast a nod in Yumi's direction. "Telling them to not be competitive? You must have forgotten them more than you think!" He grinned devilishly, laughing again. It... felt weird to laugh as much as he was but... maybe Aelita's perception of fun was rubbing off on him...!
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Dunbar

Dunbar

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:17 pm

"Alright" William reluctantly complied, dodging Ulrich's attack but just barely. This was also a chance to practice his other abilities than using his sword. William still had his super smoke abilities though they weren't as strong, which gave him another idea. He had only done it a couple of times when he was possessed but it was worth a shot. He swung his sword back charging the blade before sending the energy at Ulrich.
Back to top Go down
Ulrich

Ulrich

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Ulrich rolled out of the incoming blast's way, careful to make sure it wouldn't hit anyone else if he did. He was a little surprised William would go projectile so soon into the fight, but he wasn't about to let that slow him down. Instead, he charged in close with one sword pointed at his opponent, the other ready to swing up for a follow-up blow. His intent was to be fast and fierce; small but difficult-to-block strikes, peppered all over his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Odd

Odd

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 pm

A loud laugh came from Odd after he heard Jeremie's joke, "Yeah Yumi, i mean, they're only the best of friends!" With another laugh he walked up to Jeremie, hitting him softly on the shoulder, "Good to see you laugh Einstein."As Ulrich and Williams sparring began to heat up, Odd's face dropped. His heart began to pound as he remembered that he had to spar next, with Yumi of all people, and he had a feeling that his ass was going to get kicked.

Back to top Go down
Yumi

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Yumi had her arms crossed as she watched the two, her jaw lifted a bit to hide her smirk. They were both taking this seriously - good. The less they messed around, the better. She glanced at Odd, sensing his eyes on her, grinning.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." She teased quietly, drumming her fine fingers on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Aelita

Aelita

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:16 am

"Oh now Yumi, don't," Aelita giggled, "you'll set a bad example for us girls."

She smiled back at Jeremie. "After all, you wouldn't want ME to hold back on YOU, right, Jeremie?"

Unable to resist, she playfully pawed at his tail, which was quickly proving to be her favorite trait of this new form of his, as well as an enjoyable little habit.
Back to top Go down
Jeremie
Admin
Jeremie

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:32 am

( Pardon the pause, heavy school load - )

Jeremie chuckled at the strike Odd gave him, distracted by Aelita's idly batting at his tail, which he curled around her wrist before he really realized he was doing it. Once he picked up on it he smiled, clearing his throat at her comment and shrugging his thin shoulders.

"Of course not. Wouldn't be fair if I didn't know what real Lyoko pain is, right?" He smirked, crossing his arms, his long ears tucking a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://lyokorecode.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Body Is A Cage   My Body Is A Cage - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Body Is A Cage
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lyoko: Recoded :: In-Character :: Lyoko :: Mountain Sector-
Jump to: